Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


That BastardY

Xunqin.gyss(:
13,9 jan 19995(:
basketballer(:

My wants:DY
Your desires! New Laptop:D
stead found:D.HOHO!
More cash:D

LEAVE ME A TAGY


EXITSY

Natalie tian tian-mei viandra elyannie jasmine friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

July 2008 November 2008 September 2009

Friend Forever

1 viandra jie
2 Tian tian mei
3 Andy
4 Junhong
5 Natalie
6 Liting
7 Chang rong
8 Wua ting
9 young kwang
10 Elyannie
11 3 J's
12 Oo lwin
13 jia wei
14 Melissa
15 Sylvia
16 joletta
17 jasmine
18 tom
Friends PBT!(:

Saturday, November 8, 2008
1:22 AM

todae no go anyplace sianzzz todae nothing do onli watch tv and slp haizz who can tell me got wat thing to do ar? waiting for the bbq day to come 2 more days haizz going ton or not also haven decided










8-11-2008

Will you ever notice me...